Homecoming 2022: Dress Code and Guest Polices
Dress Code for Ladies:
- Avoid dresses with open backs below shoulder blades.
- Choose necklines that cover all cleavage.
- If dress has a slit, please be considerate of modest standards.
- Strapless dresses are acceptable; again, consider modest standards.
- Dresses must meet length approval, reaching the fingertips when standing upright with shoulders relaxed. If unsure, please text a picture to Valerie Brown at 386-295-2457.
- Administration reserves the right to deny entrance to the dance due to impropriety.
Dress Code for Gents:
- Dress pants are required either of the combinations below.
- Sportscoat + dress shirt (tie optional)
- Vest + dress shirt (tie optional)
- Dress shirt + tie
- Polo shirts are not permitted.
- Must be in grades 9-12.
- Must be enrolled in Riverbend Academy, or RCC Homeschool Group or actively involved in a local church youth group.
- If not from Riverbend Academy, guests must complete a registration form and submit to the school office. Forms are available in the school office. Attendance is based on approval of school administration.